- If you are trying to addon a domain that is already registered please update the DNS/nameserver record at the registrar BEFORE you try to addon the domain to your account at WPOnlyHost.com/WPBlogSupport.com.
- If you going to addon a NEW domain register it first at https://wpblogsupport.com/members/registerdomain.php and then login to CPANEL to addon the domain.
You cannot create an addon domain if your dns hasn't proprograted to the server already. So after you change the sites dns you are trying to add you will need to wait 24-48 hours before attempting to create your addon domain.
There are three fields cpanel asks for when creating an addon domain.
- "New Domain Name:" You will put in the newdomain.com do not put www in the name!
- "Username/directory/subdomain Name:" This will be the folder cpanel creates in your main accounts ftp. MAKE SURE that the name you give it doesn't already have a folder. Example... If you want to give it the username chris. You cannot have a folder in your account named chris already. If you do and still try creating the username for the addon domain to be chris you will mess a lot of things up!!!
- "Password:" fill in any password you want here.
Help I added an addon domain why did it say subdomain added?!!?
Our Name Servers: